Friday, August 11, 2017

Who’s coming to the Great American Book Festival? Meet Author Jorie Jertson



Small town mid America. That's me. Except for a few short forays into the exciting world of travel, I've lived my entire life in the Midwest. That is not to say life has been pastoral, quiet, or sweet. Far from it. I don't have to venture any distance at all it seems to find the unusual. The unusual manages to find me regularly. The wonderful world of fiction intrigues me to be sure, and a good read whets my appetite to write stories of my own invention; however, the very meaty material in my personal life's story will keep me busy for some time to come. Untold episodes crowd my mind, struggling to get out.

Meet Jorie Jertson
and other authors at
Great American Book Festival
Saturday September 2, 2017
Main Street Square
Rapid City, South Dakota

For Event Schedule & More Information Visit GABfest.info

No comments:

Post a Comment