Friday, August 11, 2017

Who’s coming to the Great American Book Festival? Meet Author Michele Hinton


Michele hails from Kentucky. She’s an indy-author who has several novels, children’s books and poetry/short stories to her credit. The genre she writes in varies. "What ever scratches at the attic-door of my imagination, I let the words spill out on to my word processor," Michele says, and then adds, “My stories and poems are the children of my mind.” Her novels include, The Inheritance, The Sin-Eater’s Daughter and Roxanne & the Dragon Mirror; her children’s books, Princess Courtney and the Magic Suit, Humpty-Dumpty: A Fractured Tale plus more. Check out her website at: www.myseashellbooks.com

Meet Michele Hinton
and other authors at
Great American Book Festival
Saturday September 2, 2017
Main Street Square
Rapid City, South Dakota

For Event Schedule & More Information Visit GABfest.info

No comments:

Post a Comment